Based in the Thompson / Okanagan region of beautiful British Columbia

Associated with:

MOACharter CLUB #186

Greata Ranch

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #118 by jamesnelson
Greata Ranch was created by jamesnelson
Wednesday June 14, Tola and I got tired of the constant wind and drove to Keremeos to pick up some fresh cherries. Rather than returning through Princeton, we decided to return through Penticton and Kelowna. So this is of interest to members from that area. I would say "over the hill" from Kamloops but I got called on that once before.
The news...The Greata Ranch has finally finished their extensive renovation and Fitzpatrick Family Vineyards have opened an excellent bistro, both inside and outside seating with an excellent view of the lake.They have done a great job, from the glasses for red or white wine to comfortable cutlery. All tables with a view. A good menu. We had a charcutery meat and cheese plate. A variety of cheeses including an excellent soft cheese from Kelowna, smoked sausage and two types of prosciutto, olives, pickles and a bread plate. It was more than the two of us could finish. That plus a glass of local wine made for a great early dinner.
All in all it was a pleasant surprise as we have driven past their closed for renovations sign for years and to find such an excellent place minutes south of Peachland added to the surprise. Enjoy.
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by jamesnelson.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.