Based in the Thompson / Okanagan region of beautiful British Columbia

Associated with:

MOACharter CLUB #186

Here is the place for everything that doesn´t fit in the other catagories.

Airhead speedo rebuild/repair

More
7 years 10 months ago #54 by alfshether
Does anyone know of a speedo rebuild /repair source in B.C. or even Canada? I have a couple of Speedos and a tach that need refunctionizing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #55 by miketheadmin
Hi Alf,
if you get no response from fellow members in Canada, just drop me a line.
Maybe i can find a company here in Germany.

Greetings
Mike

More
6 years 10 months ago #117 by GDimion
I have rebuilt the speedo for my R100. A missing parts keeps the first 2 numbers on the odometer tumbling.! I did get the speedo dialed in and no longer twitching.

I know Wilf from Nelson area has lost his cable drive tach. The needle fell off, the dial spun, broke the spring and ground itself to death!! If you have parts he would be very grateful.

I am putting in an order to Motobins for rear bearings on the R100.
If anyone else wants parts, please have them contact me, I can not get on the forum to post, I can reply.

Also I am going to the BMWMOA rally in Salt Lake City, Aug 13 to 16. It will be a good long ride, over 1500 km in 3 days(maybe more!). I hope to load the sidecar up with bling to bring back!

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.