Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you're planning to take a ride and would like some company, start a thread giving the date, destination, departure time and place. If you want to join in on a posted ride, reply and let the original poster know.
You can use this forum if you are looking for company riding to a club event or breakfast, or if you just want to get out for a day.
Lets get everyone active in the club and also get to know each other.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sunday, July 5th - Starting in Kelowna - Riding to ?

Sunday, July 5th - Starting in Kelowna - Riding to ? 1 month 1 week ago #379

• Thank you received: 11

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Well, if you can believe the "Weather Guessers" we're finally going to have a nice day on Sunday. Being a gullible kind of guy, I'm going to believe them and plan a day ride starting in Kelowna. I'm not sure of a destination yet, but it will probably involve back roads and lunch somewhere.
    If you're interested in joining me, reply to this thread and I'll be notified of your reply. If you haven't subscribed to this forum yet, do so and you'll get notified of new posts by email. I think if you reply you will be automatically be subscribed to this thread.
    Anyway, if you're interested great and I welcome any destination suggestions. If not, I'll go anyway. Cheers, Wayne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Wayne Corley
    President

Sunday, July 5th - Starting in Kelowna - Riding to ? 1 month 1 week ago #380

• Thank you received:

• Count me in Wayne.
    John T

Sunday, July 5th - Starting in Kelowna - Riding to ? 1 month 1 week ago #381

• Great John! I'm thinking of heading south. I'm trying to set up a meet with a member on some club business that would integrate into a nice day ride. I'll contact you later today to set up a meet point in the morning. If we're going south we can meet somewhere on the west side.
    Cheers, Wayne

Wayne Corley
    President

Sunday, July 5th - Starting in Kelowna - Riding to ? 1 month 1 week ago #382

• OK John. I'm planning to leave home around 8:00 AM tomorrow. We can meet somewhere on the West Side. Do you have a suggestion? I know there's a couple of Tim's over there. We may have one or two others joining us.

My plan is to ride to Penticton, over Green Mountain Rd, then down Hwy 3A to Keremeos. We're going to meet fellow member John Helm there to check out a possible venue for a club event.

All good? Wayne

Wayne Corley
    President
    • Page:
    Time to create page: 0.985 seconds