Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to theValley BMW Riders forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Member

New Member 2 weeks 2 days ago #442

• Thank you received:

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Hi,

My wife and I have lived in Vancouver and West Kelowna. We now live on Okotoks, AB.

I ride a 2019 F850GS and my wife rides a 2019 F750GS. We find that we mostly ride west to more interesting AB and BC roads and plan on spending more time riding in BC, hence joining this club. Our daughters don't ride but usually drive in a car, while we enjoy the ride, scenery/sights and sometimes interesting smells.

I look forward to getting on the road into BC soon, COVID permitting of course.

Regards,

Severin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Member 1 week 5 days ago #443

• Premium Member
  • Premium Member

• Thank you received: 2

• Hoping we can have a few of the Camp outs and Coffee get togethers this summer. Please join in the fun.

New Member 1 week 5 days ago #444

• Thank you received: 11

• Welcome aboard Severin. We are hoping to get some events going later in the summer or fall, depending on how quickly restrictions start falling. I got my covid vaccine last Friday and I would imagine a lot of our members have as well. Hopefully that translates into some good news soon. Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet later this summer.

Cheers, Wayne

Wayne Corley
    President
    • Page:
    Time to create page: 0.901 seconds